Want to learn how shuffle a deck of playing cards? In order to be a great dealer for poker, baccarat, blackjack, Texas Hold'Em or any other gambling card game, you're going to need to learn how to properly shuffle the playing cards.
This "How To Shuffle" video tutorial will show you how to place the board cards down in a game of poker. The flop, turn, and river are otherwise know as the board cards, up cards, or community cards. Board cards must be placed on the poker table in a certain order using certain procedures. In addition, a playing needs to be burned before the cards are placed.
How to place the flop, turn, and river:
1. Tap the poker table with your hand* and burn a card by placing the top card face down under the poker chips on the table. The purpose of tapping the table is to alert players that you are about to continue dealing the hand - any player who has not had an opportunity to act is expected to notify the dealer before the hand continues.
2. Count off three cards from the top of the deck and place them face up a couple inches in front of you (or in front of the dealer's rack) on the table. There should be a space of 1/4 to 1/2 inch between each card.
3. Tap the poker table with your hand and burn a second card by placing the top card face down under the previous burn card.
4. Take one card off the top of the deck and place it face up to the right of the three flop cards.
5. Tap the poker table with your hand and burn a third card by placing the top card face down under the previous burn card.
6. Take one card off the top of the deck and place it face up to the right of the fourth card.
Watch the second video to see some tips on what to avoid, then watch the third video for a flop view of the process.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.