Chinese poker is not played the way most other poker games are played. While you still make traditional poker hands, there is no betting. Winners are paid out based on how much better their hands are than their opponents' hands. In Chinese poker, you are dealt 13 cards and must arrange them into three hands of increasing value. The top hand (weakest hand) is only three cards, the middle and bottom hands are five card hands. You play your top hand against other top hands and so on. If you win 2 hands, you traditionally get paid 2 betting increments (points) by that opponent and get paid 4 points in you win every hand.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades