The object of Poker Dice is to get the best possible five-card poker hand.
You Will Need
* Five poker dice
* A dice cup
* Two or more players
* A dice tray
Step 1: Put dice in cup
Put the poker dice in the dice cup. The six faces of each die simulate a playing card deck's top six markings: ace, king, queen, jack, ten, and nine.
Poker dice hands use five-card poker rankings from highest to lowest.
Step 2: Shake dice cup and roll
Shake the dice cup and roll the dice onto a dice tray or another flat surface. Each player gets one roll.
Step 3: Stand pat or roll again
Stand pat with your first hand, or set aside some of your hand and re-roll the remainder. Any dice set aside cannot be re-rolled.
Step 4: Best poker hand wins
The player with the best poker hand wins.
Fact: The game Yahtzee evolved from a variation of Poker Dice.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades