If you're good at poker, you know how to bluff. If you are not good at poker and you enjoy playing for money...you are an idiot.
With that said, bluffing is actually a brilliant calculation of the odds, the table, and the competition.
A great bluffer has no 'tells'. Bluffing is simply a necessary part of your poker arsenal. And there is no chance you can beat the pros by playing 'tight'.
This tutorial comes from myholdemtips.com, a simply excellent site.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades