There are some basic thing that you will need to think about, when trying to bluff in poker. Always think about taking advantage of being in position. Being "in position" refers to being the person who bets at the most advantageous time. This is the case, when you are "on the button": i.e. the last person to bid. When you are on the button, you are able to see who checks, raises, or folds, before you act. If the other players check, then this would be a good time to bluff. This is an advantageous time to bet. Bluffing may also be done, when you are out of position, although it doesn't allow you the advantages of bluffing on the button. Out of position, refers to having other players bid after you.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades