This video shows you the basics of dealing a hand of Texas Hold 'em. When dealing you always start off dealing the cards to your left; deal two cards to each player to start the initial round of betting. After the round of betting is over you "burn" one card by placing it face down, then turn over three cards called the "flop". This is followed by a round of betting. Then you burn one card and flip over one card called the "turn". This followed by another round of betting leaves you to burn one more card then deal out the final community card called the "river". After the final round of betting has concluded the hand is over. One other good piece of information this video gives you is that the dealer will be the last person to act after the flop. The action is in the same rotation as the cards are dealt. Overall the video is a basic overview of dealing a hand of Texas Hold 'em and should help a beginner understand the basics.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades