In this tutorial, we learn how to simply learn Texas Hold'em. First, you will need a deck of cards dealt out to all the players. After this, the dealer will place cards out on the table, one will be upside down and the others will be face out. Now, it's up to the other players to bet or fold because their cards aren't good enough to win. The players will bet money down if they think their cards will win, then the dealer will place another card face down and another right side up. The last round, you will choose to bet or fold and then everyone shows cards to see who won.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades