This segment of this ongoing video series gives you a bit more strategy into the decisions you have to make during Texas Hold 'em. They display a situation that is known as "pot odds". This is when the money you have to put in to see the next card is significantly less then the money in the pot. While majority of people see this as a good time to make the call, in the video they suggest you take a look at your hand and gauge how far behind you are in the hand, and if it is really worth making the call. Overall this video provides some good information to help you with your poker game.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades