This video is sponsored by My Poker Corner and introduces the novice into how the game "Texas Hold 'em" is played. The complete process of the game from the number of players and their positions such as the Dealer are explained. The Small Blind position and the Big Blind position in the game are forced to place blind bets before they view their cards. Different betting rounds of the game such as "The Flop," "The Turn" and "The River" are explained and how the betting works and the option the player has when facing no bets or when facing a bet like choosing to check or bet. When facing a bet you could fold, call or raise. On the whole you can learn how and where to start playing "Texas Hold 'em" online and the three top sites to play poker and the bonus quotes each offers.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades