This video shows the basics of limit Texas Hold 'em. Limit means that there are set amounts that you can bet, unlike no limit where at any given time you can bet your whole stack. He explains a game of $2 /$4 limit Hold 'em. This means that before the flop and after the flop you can only bet $2. On the turn and on the river you can bet $4. If you decide to make a raise on someone's bet it can only be in the set increments of 2 and 4 dollars.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades