To play Texas Hold 'em, you need: a deck of cards, an object to be used for the blind (also known as the dealer button), and money. The person with the object is dealt first. They also bid first. Deal 2 cards to each player. Now, deal four cards to the center of the table. One of them should be dealt face down. The others should be face up. Each player takes turns stating whether they want to check, bet, or fold. Fold is when you don't want to continue in the play. Check is when you want to continue, but you don't want to put up any money. Bid is when you want to put money in the pot. The Dealer button rotates with each hand that is dealt. You burn one card for each card that you lay down in the center, after the first four. Hands are ranked by the value of the hand.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades